Educating Sommeliers Worldwide.
By Beverage Trade Network
The conference will take a deep dive into private labels, industry progress, bulk and supply chain. Speakers who are experts in the bulk and private label business will provide you with actionable insights to help you save money with the expensive lessons that they have learned, they will provide you with knowledge of the current and future landscape of the industry so you can plan your business trajectory, they will provide you with appropriate knowledge to spot upcoming opportunities.
Topics will include data and trends, the non-alcohol segment and how winemakers can partake in this, supply and ocean freight, sales, technical and blending panel, what bulk wine and bulk spirits buyers are looking to buy and how they will plan their buying in the recessionary period, national chain buyers like Target on sustainability in suppliers, managing a fast-growing brand, smoke lab analysis and contracts, alternative packaging, e-commerce and digital panel and more.
There will also be 4 main panels, one with on-trade chain buyers, one with off-trade national chain buyers, a technical panel of winemakers, and lab experts and one with bulk wine and spirits buyers. The panels will be open for audience Q and A.
Image: Jon Berg, Thought Leadership VP – Beverage Alcohol Vertical for NielsenIQ
Image: Jeff Feist, Divisional Manager - Alcohol, wine, beer & spirits. Save Mart
1. Devin Walden, Master Distiller of Tropical Distillers.
2. Matthew Hughes, Director of US Operations, BevZero.
3. Kryss Speegle MW - Alc bev production, sales and education, O'Neill Vintners & Distillers.
4. Jessica Kogan, Chief Growth & Experience Officer at Vintage Wine Estates.
5. Jason Steffens, Training Manager at Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits.
6. Randy Herron, Head Winemaker at C. Mondavi & Family.
7. Jon Berg, Thought Leadership VP – Beverage Alcohol Vertical for NielsenIQ.
8. Cami Lehmann, Purchasing, Wine Programs and Marketing at Maggiano’s Little Italy.
9. Jim Bube MS, Wine Director at Hogsalt, Chicago.
10. Maurice DiMarino, Wine and Beverage Manager at Cohn Restaurant Group.
11. Cheryl Durzy, LibDib Founder & CEO.
12. Rachel Lowe Director of Beverage for Levy Restaurants, Chicago, IL.
13. Horst Muelle, Global Head VinLog at Kuehne + Nagel.
14. Bryan Melo, Senior Director of National Accounts & eCommerce at Freixenet Mionetto USA.
Image: Jim Bube MS, Wine Director at Hogsalt
Image: Jessica Kogan, Chief Growth & Experience Officer at Vintage Wine Estates
More speakers are being added and you will be able to see the full list here.
Anyone in the bulk wine, bulk spirits, private label, contract bottling and supply chain business. From winemakers, and distillers to retail buyers, salespeople and CEOs, IBWSS is where decision-makers gather in planning and improving their private label, contract and bulk business.
“This is really a unique opportunity to hear about new opportunities in the bulk wine & spirits and private label industry,” said Sid Patel, Founder, and CEO of Beverage Trade Network, the organizer of the conference.
To help bring the themes and concepts of the keynote speakers to life, IBWSS San Francisco 2023 will also include an active trade show floor where more than 120 exhibitors will offer you solutions and products.
Whether you are a grower, winery, brewery, distillery, importer, distributor, retailer or a negotiant that’s just starting out, or work in bulk, private label or contract bottling at an established beverage company, or simply wish to expand your skill set and gain new perspective in bulk and private label business, IBWSS Conference is a must-attend event.
Get your tickets here and join America’s biggest bulk wine and bulk spirits gathering.